The goal of stroke rehabilitation is to help you relearn skills you lost when a stroke affected part of your brain.
The severity of stroke complications and each person’s ability to recover vary widely. Researchers have found that people who participate in a focused stroke rehabilitation program perform better than most people who don’t have stroke rehabilitation.
At ACC, we design a comprehensive approach combines chiropractic care, physiotherapy and Pneumex Pneuback program that emphasizes attainable goal setting, neurological retraining, posture, ﬂexibility, functional strength, and lifetime skills. The Pneunex program incorporates a progressive approach and uses many highly effective treatment modalities, including:
- Unweighting Treadmill and Gait retraining with advanced leg movement assistance.
- High powered vibration therapy in standing, seated, and lying positions.
- Four quadrant traction coupled with vibration.
The program also effectively addresses pain symptoms such as shoulder, back, and knee pain which often accompany stroke. These symptoms are often overlooked or not attended to with adequate attention.
Advantages to the ACC Stroke Rehabilitative Program:
- Focused postural strengthening and neurological retraining.
- Generally faster in getting discernible results than standard physiotherapy and other stroke rehab programs
- Patients can reach a greater degree of recovery than other systems of treatment
- Addresses all aspects of stroke such as pain and depression – not just mobility and function
- Effective treatment of attendant pain and the root cause of pain when present in a stroke patient.
- Specially designed for patients in South East Asia and addresses several aspects of how stroke affects a person & their family living in Vietnam
- Has the advantage of beginning the program at the level for which a patient is ready
- Ability to progress through measurable levels of treatment, based on individual response to treatment rather than assumptive prescriptions
- Aggressive progression of treatment by category through documented levels.
Recovering from a stroke can be a long and frustrating experience. It’s normal to face difficulties along the way. Dedication and willingness to work toward improvement will help you gain the most benefit.
Our team of doctors and physical therapists are highly educated healthcare providers. We take an integrated approach to care for the best possible stroke rehabilitation outcome.