The Pneumex Pneuback program is an aggressive, documentable approach to proactive and reactive back care.
The Pneumex Pneuback program combines 6 different types of equipment:
- PneuMAP – This equipment gauges and graphically measures different postural types and deficiencies using a standardized computer-generated protocol.
- PneuVibro Trac Table – This equipment allows for longitudinal traction on the spine in the supine position. The vibration increases blood flow to create relaxation for the entire body. It also brings out specific desired systematic responses (neurological and circulatory). The machine is beneficial for many conditions such as acute/ chronic pains, herniations, sciatica, etc.
- Pneuweight Treadmill – This equipment can easily support weights over 300 lbs. and can be used to lift patients who otherwise are not able to lift themselves. The equipment takes a patient’s body weight off but allows the patient to walk and move freely. The unweighted treadmill is perfect for elderly patients and patients with gait or balance issues.
- Pneuback Chair – This equipment retrains muscles. It is a unique piece of equipment to unweight a person’s back, relax back muscles and activate core muscles.
- PneuVibe Plate– This equipment helps increasing blood flow and circulation along with relaxing muscles and ligaments. Studies have shown that vibration at specific frequencies helps to optimize body balance and muscle strength. Exercising on the PneuVibe Plate increase bone density and flushes out lactic acid quicker, and thus reduces soreness.
- Back Stretch Machine – This equipment allows patients to actively stretching their whole body. It can be used at the beginning or at the end of the Pneumex program to improve flexibility and range of motion.
Who Will Benefit for This Program?
Our team of doctors and physical therapists will develop individualized treatment plans for patients experiencing:
- Acute and chronic back pain
- Disc herniations
- Balance or coordination problems
- Diabetic neuropathies
- Orthopedic conditions
- Stroke patients
- Performance training for professionals and athlete individuals
More information: > Disc syndrome: Causes, Symptoms and Treatments > Common Foot Problems and How to treat? > What is Stroke Rehabilitation?
ACC has proudly served Vietnamese and Expatriates by providing quality health care for both treatment and prevention. We thrive to offer the same sterling standard of customer service, chiropractic expertise, and commitment to health and wellness to all of our patients.