Musculoskeletal rehabilitation is a set of treatments that can help you recover strength and the ability to move your muscles and joints. This kind of treatment may be used after an accident, injury, or disease that makes you less able to move your muscles or joints.
Rehabilitation programs aim to provide treatment for those who are experiencing pain or difficulty in functioning, moving or living life normally. Conditions that can benefit from general rehabilitation include:
- Chronic pain
- Herniated or prolapsed discs
- Reduced endurance
- Reduced strength
- Balance problems
- Orthopedic trauma
What Are the Benefits?
There are many benefits of musculoskeletal rehabilitation:
- You can regain function in bones, joints, and muscles that have been damaged due to the injury, illness or surgery.
- Occupational therapy can give you back the skills you need to do your job or other life tasks independently.
- Rehabilitation can help you build strength and flexibility, helping with the symptoms of chronic pain.
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation can address problems with your knee, elbow, hip, shoulder, back, or neck.
ACC has proudly served Vietnamese and Expatriates by providing quality health care for both treatment and prevention. Today, our clinics continue to offer the same sterling standard of customer service, chiropractic expertise, and commitment to health and wellness to all of our patients, no matter their age.
More information: > Post COVID-19 Rehabilitation > Post-stroke Rehabilitation > Post-surgical Rehabilitation > Scoliosis Rehabilitation