Dr. Marc Tafuro
- Born and raised in New York, Dr. Marc Tafuro knew he wanted to be a Doctor of Chiropractic at a young age.
- Active in sports in high school he knew he not only wanted to help people who were in pain or disabled but also wanted to help athletes reach peak performance.
- After finishing his undergraduate studies in the State of New York’s University system, Dr. Tafuro moved to Southern California to attend the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic (LACC).
- 20 Years of experience in clinical practice.
- 15 Years of experience as a Healthcare Consultant.
- Licensed in Viet Nam, Philippines, California and Texas.
- 15 Years Certified Golf Performance Enhancement and Injury Specialist.
- 5 Years Associate Faculty at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic.
- Member of Sports Medicine department for The Chinese Olympic Team 2018-2020.
- Guest Lecturer Beijing Sports University 2019.
- Dr. Tafuro has lectured internationally on various topics and is also a talented writer.
- He was training towards his Black Belt in the Israel Self defense forces martial art, Krav Maga, and has taught self defense courses for women and children.
- In his spare time Dr. Tafuro enjoys weightlifting, combat sports, cooking and reading about science and philosophy.