Dr. Rob Sleiman
Dr. Rob Sleiman began to develop severe back problems during his postgraduate studies. After consulting a number of medical doctors and taking several muscle relaxants as well as painkillers, he finally consulted a chiropractor. In just a few visits, Dr. Rob found his condition much improved. This opened up a new perspective for Dr. Rob with further inspiration for him to look more into this profession.
– Dr.Rob Sleiman graduated from Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, Oregon in 2009. He also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Mathematics, as well as a Master Degree in Medical Microbiology and Immunology.
– He moved on thereafter with his studies to biomechanics of the body and in 2009, received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from one of the most prestigious schools in the world.
– Doctor Rob is a specialist in Neuro musculoskeletal system, concentrating on relationship of the body structure and Endocrine System. He also has an advanced education in diagnostic blood work, X-ray imaging, MRI imaging and other diagnostic lab procedures.
– Dr.Rob has practiced in Oregon, Canada, Thailand, Singapore and now Vietnam. He has been particularly well received in Vietnam and has a great affinity for the Vietnamese culture and its people.
– Dr. Rob has more than 10 years working experience in Chiropractic treatment.
A typical successful treatment case at ACC
Successful case treatment of cervical disc herniation of Ms. L.T.N – Filming by STV News
Successful case treatment of spinal stenosis of Mrs. Thanh Mai
Successful case treatment of sciatica of Mr. Duong Tan Thuyet
Make an appointment at ACC clinic today to achieve and maintain optimal health.
The article has consulted
No consultation posts yet