Dr. Rob Sleiman began to develop severe back problems during his postgraduate studies. After consulting a number of medical doctors and taking several muscle relaxants as well as painkillers, he finally consulted a chiropractor. In just a few visits, Dr. Rob found his condition much improved. This opened up a new perspective for Dr. Rob with further inspiration for him to look more into this profession.
Education & Profession Experiences:
– Dr.Rob Sleiman graduated from Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, Oregon in 2009. He also holds a Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences and Mathematics, as well as a Master Degree in Medical Microbiology and Immunology.
– He moved on thereafter with his studies to biomechanics of the body and in 2009, received his Doctorate of Chiropractic from one of the most prestigious schools in the world.
– Doctor Rob is a specialist in Neuro musculoskeletal system, concentrating on relationship of the body structure and Endocrine System. He also has an advanced education in diagnostic blood work, X-ray imaging, MRI imaging and other diagnostic lab procedures.
– Dr.Rob has practiced in Oregon, Canada, Thailand, Singapore and now Vietnam. He has been particularly well received in Vietnam and has a great affinity for the Vietnamese culture and its people.
– Dr. Rob has more than 10 years working experience in Chiropractic treatment.
Prominent successful treatment cases at ACC:
Successful case treatment of cervical disc herniation of Ms. L.T.N – Filming by STV News
Successful case treatment of spinal stenosis of Mrs. Thanh Mai
Successful case treatment of sciatica of Mr. Duong Tan Thuyet
Events & Social Activities:
Leave a reply →