– Dr. Will Gunson has been involved in sports his whole life & evolved into chiropractic through a spinal fracture whilst playing Rugby Union – a high impact sport, in Auckland, New Zealand. Having tried multiple avenues of health care without gaining much improvement, a local Chiropractor finally provided him the much needed pain relief, mobility & improved quality of life in a short period of time.
– Having personally suffered through significant levels of spinal pain throughout his life, Dr Will is constantly reminded to understand how his patients feel and what they are going through. It also serves as an aim for him to maintain his focus on improving the patient’s quality of life as quickly as possible.
– Dr. Will has a warm with a friendly personality. – His communication skills enables him to describe complex conditions in realistic, understandable ways to patients & provide realistic outcomes after treatments
Education & Profession Experiences:
– In 2006, Dr. Will Gunson gained a Diploma in Applied Sciences from Auckland University of Technology
– In 2010, Dr. Will Gunson graduated from the New Zealand College of Chiropractic. Interestingly, Dr. Will received similar training & studied under a former mentor, colleague & friend – our very own founder, Dr. Wade Brackenbury!Prior to arrival in Vietnam, Dr. Will spent the last 7 years practicing & living in Melbourne, Australia – treating a wide variety of patients of all ages, ranging from infants to geriatrics, sports athletes, in many different conditions, including acute & chronic muscular-skeletal spinal, extremity or cranial health conditions.
– He also utilizes rehabilitative based techniques amongst treatment to further compliment chiropractic adjustment.
– Dr. Will has 10 years working experiences in Chiropractic treatment.
Prominent successful treatment cases at ACC
Successful case treatment of complicated spinal disc problem with herniation, degeneration & scoliosis – Mrs. Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan 78 years old
Events & Social Activities
Interests & Hobbies:
Dr. Will likes spending his spare time exercising – particularly running, swimming, mountain hiking, scuba-diving & attending the gym. In addition to that, he also enjoys reading & playing guitar.
Having studied a wide variety of different technique applications and treatment procedures, Dr. Will has brought significant added value to ACC, and further allowing him to treat a wide variety of patients for maximum health outcomes.