Dr. Ryan J. Means
Dr. Ryan promotes healthy living while pursuing his passion for integrative healthcare. He specializes in spine-related problems as well as sports injury and family care.
Dr. Ryan will get you back on track with chiropractic, so you can resume doing the things most important to you. You can expect to get excellent chiropractic care, nutritional advice, exercise tips on how to keep your body healthy and well balanced.
- Dr. Ryan is a board-certified chiropractic physician from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA.
- Dr. Ryan obtained his degree in Chiropractic from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2012.
- Dr. Ryan also holds a Bachelors of Arts from Indiana University – Bloomington and a Certificate from the Kelley School of Business.
- In 2013 Dr. Ryan started treating patients in the Boston metro area. He had a vision for personalized care with a holistic approach and opened a clinic “Elevate Health Cambridge”.
- Dr. Ryan moved to China in 2015 to bring chiropractic care to international rehabilitation hospitals.
His motto is #Eat Well, Move More, Think Happy
A typical successful treatment case at ACC
Recovery of hip pain after surgery
Successful case treatment of disc herniation & spinal degeneration without surgery – Mr. H.B. Di